- Published on Friday, 21 September 2012 11:07
We’re pleased to bring you a free download of MBR magazine’s recently published Ultimate Guide to Mountain Biking, which is an essential for beginner riders or those wishing to brush up on some tech tips, basic skills and assistance with proper bike setup.
Highlights in the manual:
• Anatomy of an MTB
• Basic part breakdown including fork, shock, gears
• Bike fit – including saddle height, stem height, control positioning
• Setting up your suspension fork and shock
• Tyre pressure, tyre types
• Pedals and types
• What clothing to wear – including info on layering
• Protection – helmets, eyewear and pads
• Top tips for better skills
• Basic fixes – including changing a gear cable, mending a puncture
• Where to ride
Click here to view the manual now (unfortunately currently unavailable to view on Google Chrome).
UPDATE: You can now download the manual - click here for the PDF version.
We think you'll like these articles. Why not have a look?
|GoPro announce details of new Hero3 Black Edition camera||Bike lights buying guide||Download the Ultimate Guide to Mountain Biking||BMX, MTB and road riding backgrounds to download for free|